Woodvines upcoming performances

Sunday March 15th in duo with Stefan Van den Bossche 7:30 - 9:30 Waters edge restaurant BougainvilleaHotel

March 28th and 29th Harrison College Mosaic II at the Frank Collymore hall


Sunday 1 September 2013

Fal Frett in the 2013 St. Lucia Jazz and Arts Festival

My trip with Fal Frett to the St. Lucia Jazz and Arts festival earlier this year has been nicely documented by a video reporter who traveled with us.







The You Tube clip is mostly in French however if you watch @ 18:58 you will see a surprise appearance by my friend and fellow Bajan musician Andre Forde who happened to be in the audience ready to offer a very articulate opinion on the show - go Andre!

Thanks Andre!


Getting down to business



Tired, hungry saxophonist who wants to eat!
Towards the end you can also hear my mangled Franglais as I wearily eye my dinner, knowing that the sooner I say something for the camera the sooner I can start to eat!

The food was really tasty and the spiced rum was even better!



No comments:

Post a Comment