Woodvines upcoming performances

Sunday March 15th in duo with Stefan Van den Bossche 7:30 - 9:30 Waters edge restaurant BougainvilleaHotel

March 28th and 29th Harrison College Mosaic II at the Frank Collymore hall


Monday 21 November 2011

A bus ride in Copenhagen


Here is a video I filmed during my recent visit to WOMEX 11 in Copenhagen. The bus carrying the Caribbean delegation had just pulled away from the First Hotel Vesterbro when I started filming. I added my recording of "Fix it on Monday" as the soundtrack.
I know, you're probably thinking why did Woodvine film a bus ride to a music trade show when he could have posted a video of all the musical performances he saw? Well, I respected the musician's rights during their performances and didn't film them. If you like "Fix it on Monday" it can be found here . Hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment